Sat, Jul 01|
Armbrust Acres Park
4th of July Party!
You are invited to join us for an evening full of fun and festivities on Saturday, July 1 at our annual Armbrust Acres Independence Day celebration. This is our biggest event of the year and one not to miss!
Time & Location
Jul 01, 2023, 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Armbrust Acres Park, 16707 Spring Circle, Omaha NE 68130
About the event
The celebration begins with our parade. Classic, antique, and sports cars are welcome to participate, in addition to motorcycles, bicycles, wagons, strollers, adults, children, and leashed pets. Everyone is encouraged to dress festive, decorate your vehicles, and celebrate along the parade route. For safety reasons, temporary street closures will occur at 165th Avenue and Bancroft Street, at 167th and Oak Street, and 167th, with volunteers stationed at each site for assistance. At the end of the parade route, several food trucks will be available on 167th in front of the Armbrust Acres Park along with a digital photo booth, DJ, and a spray tattoo artist. The grand finale of the event is our fireworks show. We hope to see you there!
Full schedule of events:
- 5-5:30pm: Arrive for parade staging at 165th Avenue and Bancroft Street
- 5:30pm: Parade begins at 165th Avenue and Bancroft Street, and proceeds west to 167th Street, and north to the Armbrust Acres Shelter and Park at 167th and Spring Circle
- 6-9pm: Digital photo booth from FotoFunSpot
- 6–8pm: Spray tattoo artist from The Balloon Brigade
- 6pm: DJ Shawn Farrell from Sounds Unlimited begins and plays through the fireworks show
- 9pm/dusk: Fireworks show from Midwest Fireworks
- Family Traditions BBQ
- Javi’s Tacos
- LaCasa Pizzaria
- Dippin’ Dots
- Kona Ice
- The Armbrust Acres Homeowners Association will provide porta potties and hand washing stations at the park, handicap accessible.
- Please do not park on 167th Street from Frederick Circle north to Vinton Circle, and please do not park on Spring Circle adjacent to the park.
- Please do not place blankets and chairs past the boundary that is set up in the park, designed for safe fireworks viewing. Stay on the south and east side of the boundary.
- Volunteers to assist with the Armbrust Acres Shelter and Park cleanup are greatly appreciated on the morning of Sunday, July 2, 7-8 am. Bring gloves, a rake, and garbage bags or containers for easy gathering and disposal into the dumpster. Contact Jennifer Fontana at 402-290-8965 to volunteer.